Ulysses is responsible for the processing of any personal information you provide through this site and in any subsequent dealings with us, and its processing is registered in the United Kingdom under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Telephone: 0845 345 2705
Mail: Ulysses Communications & Promotions Limited, James House, 312 Ripponden Road, Oldham OL4 2NY
Fax: 0845 345 2706
The information we collect
In order to provide you with the services you require, we may collect and keep a record of personal information about you from our websites, telephone conversations, emails and written communications. When you use one of our websites, you may be required to provide certain information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you for additional optional information such as mobile phone number, fax etc. In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, and the website that you visited prior to our site. Please let us know if any of your personal information changes or is inaccurate so that we may keep our records up to date.
How we will use your information
We may use the information we collect from you in various ways, including
- to protect our websites and systems against unauthorised access
- to provide you with the services that you have subscribed to or registered for
- to process any orders placed by you and administer any purchases made by you
- to communicate with you, for example in relation to urgent product recalls and dealing with your requests and enquiries
- for maintaining our records and other administrative purposes
- for customer and market research
- to track activity on our website
- to assess and improve the quality of our service
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can inform you of Northwest Cherries only as and when the are available. Services or events that may be of interest to you and to display that information according to your preferences
- to identify potential customers or subscribers
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss and misuse, and only allow access to it in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Terms & Conditions of Use
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark or other intellectual property rights of Ulysses Communications & Promotions Limited or its affiliated companies.
You are responsible for the risks associated with your use of the Internet. The use of the Northwest Cherries website is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet. Save as prohibited by law, Ulysses Communications & Promotions Limited nor Northwest Cherries shall not be liable for any losses or damages, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of reliance on or use of data contained in the Northwest Cherries website or from any technical problems relating to the Northwest Cherries Website. , Ulysses Communications & Promotions Limited nor Northwest Cherries shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur in your use of the Northwest Cherries website.
Whilst, Ulysses Communications & Promotions Limited nor Northwest Cherries endeavours to ensure that all the information on the Northwest Cherries website is accurate at the time of its creation, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Ulysses Communications & Promotions Limited nor Northwest Cherries will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any technical problems you may experience with the promotional website. Please contact the Northwest Cherries Hotline on 0845 345 2705 Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm (excluding bank holidays) if you note any errors in the data on the Northwest Cherries website. All efforts will be made to rectify errors without delay.
We make no promise that the services on the Northwest Cherries website will meet your requirements or that the service will be fault free. In particular we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Northwest Cherries website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Northwest Cherries website
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Northwest Cherries website
- inadequacy of the Northwest Cherries website to meet your requirements
So far as legally permissible, Ulysses Communications & Promotions Limited nor Northwest Cherries excludes liability to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damage (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of privacy, loss of data or wasted costs) or any other indirect, punitive or special damages that arise out of or are related to the Northwest Cherries website or your use of the Northwest Cherries website. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude Northwest Cherries liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
You may not use the Northwest Cherries website for any of the following purposes:
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Northwest Cherries website
- disseminating any material which is harassing, abusive, unlawful, libellous, harmful, vulgar, obscene, threatening or otherwise objectionable
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- interfering with or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Northwest Cherries website
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Northwest Cherries website reserves the right to refuse to post material on the Northwest Cherries website or to remove material already posted on the Northwest Cherries website.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with your use of the Northwest Cherries website by you;
- any claim by any third party that your use of the Northwest Cherries website is in breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice, or that your use of the website is defamatory, abusive, offensive or obscene; and
- any claim by any third party that your use of the Northwest Cherries website infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
The Northwest Cherries website is designed for use and consumption in the United Kingdom. The information in the Northwest Cherries website may not be suitable for use outside the United Kingdom. Anyone obtaining access to the Northwest Cherries website from outside the United Kingdom does so at their own risk and should comply with the laws of that jurisdiction.
The Northwest Cherries website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these sites. Northwest Cherries will not be liable for any breach of these Terms and Conditions where that breach is due to circumstances beyond its control.
The Northwest Cherries website is owned and operated by Ulysses Communications & Promotions Limited, James House, 312 Ripponden Road, Oldham OL4 2NY